Friday, October 15, 2004

More on Relient K

It has been suggested and requested that I expand beyond politics, and especially, talk more about Relient K. Well, I am mixing it up. I've got some news on Narnia and the Cardinals.

As for Relient K...there's not a whole lot of new stuff until MMHMM comes out November 2. www.purevolume.com/relientk has another song, totalling 3, but my connection is so slow that I could only listen to it in intermittent segments of about five seconds each, so I can't really tell you how good it was.

MMHMM releases in 18 days.
The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe releases in 420 days.

Edmond the Hun

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay, i'll be the unofficial anonymous personage...and yay, you rediscovered the world outside Kerry-Bush ;) relient K is awesome (but you know that) i heard that a bunch of cool bands were in town this weekend at the st. charles arena, do you know anything about that? keep up the good work!! :D -Sanguine