Sunday, October 17, 2004

Guys Who Won't Win 1: Michael Strauss

(From Mike's Party)

Well, I was going to do some random specials on random candidates running for President. I thought Mike Strauss, running from Mike's party, sounded like a good goofball to do a special on. The only problem is, I can't find any information on him, except that his home city is Newburyport, Massachusetts, and he also ran in 2000.

Other than that, this guy keeps a low profile. I'm not sure how he made it on the list, since he doesn't even appear to be trying.

What a bummer! I was hoping to make fun of him. Next I'll pick the guy from the United Fascist party---Jackson Kirk Grimes (And he actually has a website). Maybe he's one of those real crazy guys who actually thinks he has good things to offer.

Edmond the Hun

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*laughs hysterically* that is amazzzing!!! :D too bad you couldn't find more info. drats. better luck next time Edmond. find super fun stuff on that fascist guy so we can "mock mock mock" ;) -Sanguine