Sunday, April 24, 2005

Hello Sunday

Well, I'm almost positive that I made an A on the history test. I didn't break the triple jump record again, and Ben actually broke mine by a half-inch, but that's OK. We have another meet this Saturday. And I did finish the music for the play. Well, not technically "finish" everything, but enough to record seven tracks that will work for the production this weekend.

So, 2 out of 3's not bad.

Anyway, I'm still following the news but there just hasn't been anything that's caught my attention that I feel like commenting on. If you come across something outrageous, just let me know.

Until next time,

Edmond the Hun

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know something outrageous: we're gonna be seniors next year!!! That should be national news I think. I mean, trusting us with taking our place in the world and all that. (hopefully not tearing it apart) Something else outrageous: I heard it's s'posed to be nasty weather this weekend. That would disrupt our meet. Therefore, it is outrageous. Something else outrageous: I finished a book yesterday for the first time since...too long. Yeah never mind that's not outrageous. Well it's outrageous that my reading pace is so abysmally slow. That's not worthy of blogging about though. Hm. Something outrageous...my dad stole my leftovers for lunch? (just kidding)^^ um...oh, I haven't written anything in over a month. And I want to be a writer. So that's outrageous. Ben breaking your jumping record is outrageous too: you should beat him up. ;) (or beat the record up, whichever) Outrageous events...ok my little brother shaving is still an outrageous event, I'm sorry. That could almost be national news (and don't think I mean that in a mean way either). It's just...when did he get taller than me? Ish. Anyways, out of time, so there's my rambling on outrageous events. Blog if you dare mwahaha!! ;) I love being the pseudo-anonymous comment person here. ha. -Sanguine