Thursday, September 15, 2005

Google Wins Again

Google is smart. First they became an excellent engine for searching the entire web. Then they added a host of other options for searching specific parts of the web. I use Google to search and browse the news all the time.

I was wondering if they would add a feature that lets you search blogs as well, and now they've done it. I searched a very specific phrase from my last post and it found my blog immediately. That means that there's a greater chance more people will find this thing. Maybe.

Edmond the Hun

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess "yay" is in order. So, yay!! Now you can begin influencing the world. See my other comment for what follows on that aspect of your life.

I hope someone near the Alps finds this, so they can assist me in my secretive move out there. ;)

Of course Google is smart. People believe everything they say. (this is where you hearken to pluralizing numbers and laugh)
-Sanguine