Saturday, June 11, 2005

Letters to the Scribbler: Confederate Flag

"So, what do you think about the whole state confederate flag dealy? I think that it is dumb and they shouldn't be allowed to, but lets hear what you have to say. You normally have good opinions."

Well, thanks for that last sentence compliment, but to be honest I haven't really been following that case too much, except for reading a couple editorials, which are obviously strictly biased and factual :) but there's a whole page of reader letters about the incident in today's paper, so I'll read them all and get back to you. With my very loose knowledge of the subject, I'm probably leaning toward the nice, safe, predictable angle of, "well, it wasn't really inherently wrong, but it probably would have been wiser not to."

Edmond the Hun

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is this story? -Sanguine