Saturday, June 18, 2005

Fellow Bloggers:

I would like to propose a joining of forces. I began my blog, http://edmondthehun.blogspot.com, several months ago with the intention of commenting on politics and current events, revealing the truth that the media might ignore. I am generally pleased with my blog, but my readership consists of only two loyal friends, and I feel disappointed whenever I write a post that I believe is very good, but I know virtually know one will read it.

I have heard about like-minded bloggers joining forces in order to gain a greater readership. If you share my moderately conservative views (i.e. I don't support abortion or homosexuality and know most of the media is liberal, but I'm also not afraid to criticize Bush when he deserves it) and also share a desire for a larger audience, please let me know by e-mailing me at joshedlund@msn.com.

I will be looking up and sending this message to many bloggers that were categorized as "Republican"on an Internet blog catalog. Later we can work out logistics about how the website would function, but initially I'm just trying to get an idea of who's interested.

Josh Hedlund

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

agh! You revealed your real name to the masses!! *faints*