Monday, September 27, 2004

Hello Monday

It's Monday, and this marks my second consecutive blogging day. I was gonna do a post about some football highlights from yesterday but I decided that's relatively irrelevant. If you really care about football you probably already know everything or you can just go to www.nfl.com. (However, Manning's five first-half TDs were pretty sweet)

That being said, today I have another post about politics. These will appear with great frequency in the next month and a half as we get ready for the big election November 2. Don't forget to watch the first presidential debate on Thursday. It's in Miami (great decision on location, considering the weather) and I believe they're discussing foreign policy. It might just be a contest to see who's better at dodging questions, but it might provide some great insights. I'll provide more information on the debate before it happens and I'll analyze it after it happens.
I also have my first post about the decay of society. These will happen whenver something immoral and sinful happens that our society deems acceptable.

Edmond the Hun

No comments: