Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Welcome, Commentors

Just thought I'd take a little time to thank my visitors and commenters to my blog...

Sanguine and Swedish Eskimo, I never said I didn't want to come to the Alps, and everything I read in the news makes America sound like less of a great place to live (see following post) and Switzerland a much better place. And I know a few tricks to keep out the yeti.

Finien, I don't know for sure who you are, but I do know you. Regardless, I appreciate your frequent visiting and wise, knowledgable comments. Thank you.

Aeropostalegirl, welcome! I'm excited to have attracted another returning reader! I will not pressure you into revealing your identity (as I usually keep my own a secret on this blog), but I am curious as to whether you know me, as my other commentors do, or whether you actually came across my blog somehow while traveling through cyberspace and liked it enough to stop and leave comments and even come back and leave more (you would be the first). Merry Christmas.

Edmond the Hun

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, Aeropostalegirl? do tell.
-The Swedish Eskimo

Anonymous said...

haha, thanks. Actually though, I did stumble upon this site by accident, but it turns out that I know who all you guys are! :)
-aeropostalegirl

Anonymous said...

ok, i can't take this anymore! how can everyone know who i am, yet i know no one?!

AAAAAAGgggghhhhhhh.......

joshua said...

aeropostalegirl, how interesting. I will consent to read your comments and develop guesses over time. I do love a good mystery.

Previous commentor, how frustrated you seem. you forgot to leave your name, so I don't know which of you is so frustrated.

Anonymous said...

I think it's obvious that the "previous commmentor" is Sanguine. poor, poor Sanguine. *pat on your head* I feel the same way, though.
Major groan/sigh.
-The Swedish Eskimo

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA!!!! (that's my laugh of triumph) Finien, your era of mystique and status of Enigma has been revoked, for you have revealed your identity to me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

ok enough manic laughing. anyways, it's always nice to know who knows where you live. :)
-Sanguine

p.s.
i still feel oh-so-obvious. i guess "sanguine" and "mystique" are never synonyms though.

Anonymous said...

Edmond, maybe you should send an express letter to Santa asking for a radio station or something--expansion you know.

I saw some commercial about video phones...I mean, IM-ing with a camera so people can see a video of you in real-time. Raise your hand if you find that creepy.
-Sanguine

Anonymous said...

*hand raised*
-The Swedish Eskimo